Username: Password:

Forum Index > General Talk > Omegasupreme stopping wow

Omegasuprem > Peon (5) > 01/03/09 19:21
Hey Loot,

I am writing here because I dont really know how else to reach the ppl I am looking for effeciently.

I am quitting wow after 3,5 years now, and since you guys arent on the server anymore, you probably dont read realmforums so much, and I feel there are quite a few ppl in Loot I want to say goodbye to, since, even though we havent raided together, we have still had a lot of great chats.
I dont wanna start with the namedropping, those I mean all know who you are.

So yeah, basically just take care and good luck in Ulduar, gogo get that world 1st Mar.

All the best

//Omegasupreme

EDIT: I was just speaking with xhate, and he was telling me about the issue of me removing loot from the PvE progress thread. I want to apoligize for that, I didnt think you cared. I have put it back now.
The difference between stupity and intelligence is that intelligence has its limits.
Mar > WANNABE TROLL (1414) > 03/03/09 01:10
Thanks and good luck in your future endeavors.
You forget one thing: Rock crushes scissors. But paper covers rock... and scissors cuts paper...
Kiff, we have a conundrum. Search them for paper... and bring me a rock.
-- Zapp Brannigan
Kruimel > Peon (6) > 07/03/09 12:57
Hejj Omega man i missed you from day 1 i left TH, sad to hear you leave man i was gonna lvl something on TH for you when i got the time.
Hope we can keep contact with mails and stuff take care of yoursel and we gonna meet up sometimes majt for sure .
Keep it real

Hug Kruim Your brother!
Meega > "I TRIED MY BEST" (158) > 12/03/09 20:01
All the best of luck mate! Ill still bug you on msn and facebook! don't you dare leave!

lots of love!
Hai!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: