Username: Password:

Forum Index > General Talk > Black Temple /Mount Hyjal loot sales

Vigilance > Peon (8) > 23/07/08 01:40
Morning/afternoon,

First up congratulations on finishing the game!

I was wondering if you were now shifting back into more casual farming mode, and were looking to restock guild bank funds and personal member wallets ahead of WoTLK.

More specifically, a number of the successful guilds in the US sell Black Temple and Mount Hyjal items, and I was wondering if you do the same.

If so, then i'd be very interested in parting with a large chunk of my hard earned gold in exchange for some of the tier 6 items.

While you were clearing content,sadly i've been stuck at work. As such I consider this an opportunity to not only see some of the content i may otherwise have missed, but also exchange some of my farmed gold for items you no longer particularly require.

My current main is a holy/prot paladin - so I would be particularly interested in the conqueror tokens and items such as Bulwark of Azzinoth
Cyosis > GUILD MASTER (1337) > 23/07/08 11:41
As of yet we're not doing any sales runs.
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 23/07/08 15:02
I suggest we make an exception and start selling Bulwarks of Azzinoth, though. Right, Rav?
Pero wrote:
fuckin nub! quit the job, not the guild!!!
Vigilance > Peon (8) > 17/09/08 18:39
I have seen the official thread and posted in there as Ten - forgot i made this account here. In game char name still Vigilance.

Thanks, and see you in BT/MH (hopefully)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: