Username: Password:

Forum Index > General Talk > Rogue changes

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 18/12/07 15:27
Mind Numbing in arena isn't bad, as long as you use them against the right setups. Using wound against a double dps team is fairly useless, so why not make it even harder for them to get non-instant spells off? It is a pain tho, having to switch poisons every 2nd game, but the benefit is pretty obvious.
supr > "I TRIED MY BEST" (219) > 18/12/07 16:49
I got the impression that Bionix was always using mind numbing. Thats why i asked.
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!
Bionix > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (822) > 19/12/07 01:06
supr wrote:
I got the impression that Bionix was always using mind numbing. Thats why i asked.

I go with an MS warrior in arena (5v5 im talking about here) and when were always attacking the same target, there is not alot of point using wound poison.
supr > "I TRIED MY BEST" (219) > 19/12/07 08:05
That explains it.
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!
Lavi > "I TRIED MY BEST" (179) > 19/12/07 10:31
ofc you adapt to the setup you face darchon..that is pretty normal..but in general usagage in v/v if you dont go with a war you use wound poison/crippeling..
Bionix > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (822) > 19/12/07 23:15
Lavi wrote:
ofc you adapt to the setup you face darchon..that is pretty normal..but in general usagage in v/v if you dont go with a war you use wound poison/crippeling..

Yes, in 2v2 with my pala I use wound and in 3v3 with a shaman I also use wound Smile But who really cares about 2v2/3v3, 5v5 is where the points are at!
Joppis > "I TRIED MY BEST" (51) > 20/12/07 08:20
I still think 3vs3 is the most enjoyable bracket Very Happy
Raiding is hard, sometimes there is fire. You have to not be in the fire!!
Panos > "I TRIED MY BEST" (78) > 20/12/07 18:17
omg its ZEKS the golden child posting, hi there!

And to keep on topic, i think ill go mutifail. Judging from other rogues we face in 3's mostly, mutifail dmg is just insane even compared to ar/prep. will also give shadowstep a chance though, but still, properly played/team setup mutifail seems very strong
Sayana > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (697) > 21/12/07 05:45
Specced mutigay today since HARP was boring the shit out of me. Sooooo much fun but still need to play some arena games with this spec (and some new meta/enchant).
Oh hi pantos!
Joppis > "I TRIED MY BEST" (51) > 21/12/07 08:00
Shieru wrote:
Specced mutigay today since HARP was boring the shit out of me. Sooooo much fun but still need to play some arena games with this spec (and some new meta/enchant).
Oh hi pantos!

As I said before I'll prolly go mutilol too. Did you specc 41/20 or did you create a similar specc to the one Xom is using? Tell meh moar!!!!
Panos > "I TRIED MY BEST" (78) > 21/12/07 12:22
im farming a second pair of boots because i cba swapping boot enchants everytime blizz feels like they must change something;P
Joppis > "I TRIED MY BEST" (51) > 21/12/07 12:32
Panos wrote:
im farming a second pair of boots because i cba swapping boot enchants everytime blizz feels like they must change something;P

Haha, surefooted and boar's speed? Razz
Same is with the meta gem, if you have surefooted and then swap from having fleet footed you must have minor speed incr. as meta gem. Or do as panos and swap enchants but I'm way to casual for that Very Happy
Sayana > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (697) > 21/12/07 13:39
Joppis wrote:
Shieru wrote:
Oh hi pantos!

As I said before I'll prolly go mutilol too. Did you specc 41/20 or did you create a similar specc to the one Xom is using? Tell meh moar!!!!

I specced like I linked. 53/0/8
TBH I like it very much and I did some testing with a druid's Abolish Poison up.
With keeping just SnD up and a single abolish, abolish poison failed to take out more than at most 1 poison stack per tick and this stack was already reapplied before the next tick kicked in by just autoattack. Also including the initial tick, that removes 2 stacks, both stacks were reapplied before the next tick kicked in. Secks!
I think this is a pretty fair test seeing as without SnD I'll be using Mutilate and that should givie a fair chance at applying poisons, too.
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 21/12/07 16:54
My main concern with mutilate is how weak it becomes when you get focused, especially by another rogue or a warrior. With swords/maces you can just turn around and pound whoever is on you, with muti (or any daggerspec for that matter) you will be doing shit damage for as long as your stun is on cd. Is the burst you can do with imp every 20sec enough?
Sayana > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (697) > 21/12/07 17:46
It's not that hard to mutilate someone in the back at all. Unless you've been imp wingclipped or hamstring.
The thought of standing behind a player scares alot of people who aren't fond of mobility from what I've seen, and your damage is not only from KS->Muti/CBMuti, single mutilates hurt sufficiently and are far from shit.
Quixoz > WANNABE TROLL (1227) > 21/12/07 23:34
darchon wrote:
My main concern with mutilate is how weak it becomes when you get focused, especially by another rogue or a warrior. With swords/maces you can just turn around and pound whoever is on you, with muti (or any daggerspec for that matter) you will be doing shit damage for as long as your stun is on cd. Is the burst you can do with imp every 20sec enough?

Just spam shiv, it ensures you get crip up (if it isnt already, and if its on your offhand) which should help a bit, and its certainly better than standing there like a dead emu getting spanked.
Panos > "I TRIED MY BEST" (78) > 22/12/07 12:01
As a combat mace-rouge tryign to get on muti rouges for ages, i ve found out it doesnt exactly shut em down.

You are hitting a target that receives 20% more healing, has 30% chance to resist wound poison anyway, and 55?% chance to resist cripple (if properly specced/enchanted that is) Hf shutting this down:D
lapin > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (626) > 22/12/07 12:23
Panos wrote:
combat mace-rouge tryign to get on muti rouges

Rogue on rogue(s) action, yuck..

(just had to Razz)
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 22/12/07 12:41
Panos wrote:
As a combat mace-rouge tryign to get on muti rouges

and some moulin rouge on top of that
Pero wrote:
fuckin nub! quit the job, not the guild!!!

Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Jump to: