Username: Password:

Forum Index > General Talk > Where is Mar?

Magmaros > Peon (3) > 04/05/09 06:04
why is there now a dwarf hunter instead of him on the armory?
and since hes gone is any1 else frapsing videos?
Aleks > Peon (37) > 04/05/09 09:19
Mar found the trappings of being a world renowned megastar intolerable and deleted his account. Additionally, to escape the relentless eye of the media and revelations regarding his private life he moved to the Netherlands with Shaeltal. They now lead a happy, quiet life exploring the pleasures of man love in the tolerant atmosphere of Holland away from media intrusion. Also they have adopted a peanut child and named it Chasy on account of its confused heritage.

Please direct all questions regarding Loot FTW videos to Ravengaar ingame. His latest series of movies from the point of view of a rotund Retribution Paladin are set to take the world by storm.

Love Aleks
Incredibly bored at work.
Adraina > Frequenter (352) > 04/05/09 09:49
Hi Aleks!
Aumenta > Peon (6) > 04/05/09 10:21
great story! shame it isn't true
Saffron > "I TRIED MY BEST" (145) > 04/05/09 10:24
He rerolled a paladin called Ravengaar.
Aumenta > Peon (6) > 04/05/09 10:34
sounds more like it >.<
stephenenightingale > Peon (2) > 25/05/09 06:13
For some reason I remember seeing Ravengaar in the M'uru and KJ movie while Mar was playing...maybe he's so sick that he can dual box close to world first kills - regardless where are those vids Mar, you have hands down the best music selection and I'm looking forward to some Ulduar hard mode beats.
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 25/05/09 10:08
Yes, 3 characters actually, we keep the 3rd one secret though. You should see that new chinese guy we got, he plays an entire dps group by himself. With his dick.
Pero wrote:
fuckin nub! quit the job, not the guild!!!
Quixoz > WANNABE TROLL (1227) > 25/05/09 12:21
Akron wrote:
Yes, 3 characters actually, we keep the 3rd one secret though. You should see that new chinese guy we got, he plays an entire dps group by himself. With his dick.

O.o, i thought it was only you that played dps with your dick, facerolling warlocks Wink
Kalashi > Frequenter (257) > 25/05/09 12:42
Quixoz wrote:
Akron wrote:

O.o, i thought it was only you that played dps with your dick, facerolling warlocks Wink

I loled
" Preventing needless tank deaths and saving the lives of careless DPS since 2007 "
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 25/05/09 15:13
Who said the chinese guy isn't playing warlocks :X
Pero wrote:
fuckin nub! quit the job, not the guild!!!
Quixoz > WANNABE TROLL (1227) > 26/05/09 00:07
Akron wrote:
Who said the chinese guy isn't playing warlocks :X

You said he was dps...

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: