Username: Password:

Forum Index > Off Topic > And visiting again!

Corrina > "I TRIED MY BEST" (85) > 21/08/07 11:53
Hey guys!

As some of you met me a few months ago on a short time when I came back to WOW, unfortunetly I disapeared quite fast again. This time it was not really my choice, but being sick for over a month and barely able to do anything than just sleep and "talk to big ear" (hehe, contest guess what do I mean with that Razz).

Anyway, now it is better and also, I can reveal the reason of my dissapreance just after my come back. Aparently my body decide to produce new generation of Wow players... who is planned to arrive in November (om my god, still like almsot 3 months left and I already feel as huge as one of the well known wow princesses (not so hard to guess which one I mean Smile she is big, ugly and nasty).

But that also means that I am going to have some time off work, I might play then a bit also. Tho not sure how it is going to work to feed a kid while trying to butcher some mobs, but already sounds like fun. Then the kid will have playing sucked into him with mather's milk quite directly.

How are you guys doing? List of new kills is as always impressive, just somehow it is more sad to see much less people on those picture, eh, those screens with 40 people trying to fit into one picture - that was something.

Hugs.. and not let Cyo.. or even Mar to yell at you too much. If they do, just poke them in the eye Razz

Yours...
Corrina (and little kicking alien that apparently at the moment has hickup).
I will put out the fire!
I will stand alone in the darkness...
As the last hope for the world...
Waiting for survival to become something more!
Krissam > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (604) > 21/08/07 12:21
hehe, congratulations :p

could imagine a funny scenario tho :p

*ready check*

corina afk

"wtf's she doing...."

"heeh sorry for afking guys, had to call an abulance i just went into labor"

"zomg lack tbh"

:>
Sayana > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (697) > 21/08/07 12:55
Cyo would have a yell at you and your newborn for that one on vent tbh!

Welcome back Corrina and this all sounds like good news for you to me! Congratulations.
Alinoe > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (571) > 21/08/07 13:08
Grats! ^_^
(>*!*)>
supr > "I TRIED MY BEST" (219) > 21/08/07 13:55
Congratulations! Lets hope its November 24th wich is the most awsome date ever!
"wow playerS" - Was that a typo or are you actually having two?
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!
Corrina > "I TRIED MY BEST" (85) > 21/08/07 14:53
Thanks guys.... Labor acutally takes a bit longer than that, I guess I will make it to log out Razz

Supr: nope, now it is only one (officially planned to arrive 26th of november, but you never know). But knowing my boyfriend - he was saying something about getting soccer team and some cheerleaders... so, probably in 25 years we could have our own family guild (unless I refuse to give birth to so damn many - one girl and one boy is enough for me).
I will put out the fire!
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 21/08/07 15:37
They say that you should sing and talk to your unborn babies, and that they hear it and to some degree are affected by it. Wonder how emotionally fucked a child listening to our raid vent 5days a week would become.
Teic > "I TRIED MY BEST" (126) > 21/08/07 18:06
Gz Cor.
Btw
Quote:
Hugs.. and not let Cyo.. or even Mar to yell at you too much

Mission Imposible 1.2.3.4.5...
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 21/08/07 19:38
Congratulations Wink You're not the first member to leave WoW because of incoming babies, if this guild lasts a few more years we might even get used to it ;P

PS: I can't promise anything about Cyo, but take my word for it, Mar can't really yell Razz
Pero wrote:
fuckin nub! quit the job, not the guild!!!
Bionix > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (822) > 21/08/07 23:46
darchon wrote:
They say that you should sing and talk to your unborn babies, and that they hear it and to some degree are affected by it. Wonder how emotionally fucked a child listening to our raid vent 5days a week would become.

He wouldnt be emotionally fucked, he'd just be a badass mother fucker and join the army or something.
blem > WANNABE TROLL (1020) > 22/08/07 12:43
Gratz and hope to see you around now that i have started playing a bit more also.
Corrina wrote:
officially planned to arrive 26th of november

Sad the 8th would have been a great date for a child to be born, but that would be way to early for you Sad
Corrina > "I TRIED MY BEST" (85) > 23/08/07 10:20
Any time would be good, except 13th of 16th of October Smile (as i my bf has birthday on 1th of Oct and I got birthday on 15th... and we do not need one more in a row).

I am just happy that it will be for sure before Xmas and hope it will not be just middle of december Smile
I will put out the fire!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: