Username: Password:

Forum Index > Off Topic > Forum template question

Dutchy > Peon (6) > 07/01/07 03:05
My apologies for making a new thread but I would like to know why my thread was locked and I still have a question. I do not believe my thread did not belong in the off-topic forum nor did I break any rules.

I still have a question about the answer I was given about the credit links.

mar: Which version printline are you talking about? As far as I know phpBB does not list it's version number on it's pages (at least, the default template from the latest phpBB version)

Dutchy

PS i dont see the credits you are talking about anywhere, could be me though
Mar > WANNABE TROLL (1414) > 07/01/07 03:41
I locked the topic since its nothing more to discuss.

About the echoing: It's been a while, I don't remember and I don't care.

Next time, mind your own business - I simply can't stand people who are paragraph-knights on behalf of others.

No offence.
You forget one thing: Rock crushes scissors. But paper covers rock... and scissors cuts paper...
Kiff, we have a conundrum. Search them for paper... and bring me a rock.
-- Zapp Brannigan
Dutchy > Peon (6) > 07/01/07 03:54
mighty friendly we are today -_- next time i try to politely ask a question + say hi to any possible old friends who might still be in lftw, ill remember not to use paragraphs and instead give you a wall of text which crits you for 20k+. thank you for your time
Mar > WANNABE TROLL (1414) > 07/01/07 06:55
As I stated: No offence. Obviously you took some. My point was that I just don't like people 'bashing' on others for something they shouldn't bother them self about -- in coherence with a question, which - I also answered.

Then these threads ultimately turned more into your discovery about missing credits than your original question. So, it's up to the reader to make up his mind what your agenda was.

Oh and by the way: I said paragraph-knight as in laws and rightfulness, not actually paragraphs^^

Have a good day!
You forget one thing: Rock crushes scissors. But paper covers rock... and scissors cuts paper...
Kiff, we have a conundrum. Search them for paper... and bring me a rock.
-- Zapp Brannigan
Kir > Frequenter (299) > 07/01/07 18:36
Oi Hello Dutchy:D long time no see.

PS. A evil man from your land has taken over WK. ^^
Dutchy > Peon (6) > 07/01/07 23:50
haha Smile he took over from me not long after i created WK Smile

tbh he's a good leader Smile he has his own view on things sometimes but trust me he's good Smile
Kir > Frequenter (299) > 08/01/07 11:22
crazy dutch ppl rly, look at cyo too^^

flame inc.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: