Username: Password:

Forum Index > Off Topic > Forum template question

Dutchy > Peon (6) > 07/01/07 00:58
Hi guys Very Happy

First of all, anyone who remembers me still around in LFTW? *wave*

Anyway, I had a question for the webmaster.
I was wondering, how did you integrate this phpBB forum into the site?
At first i thought it was simply done with a frame (how ugly) but on closer look I saw it's just one page. Now my guess was that you editted the phpBB template files to just make it look like it was integrated into the site, is this correct? (if this is true, nice work-around)

Dutchy

Off-topic sidenote to your webmaster:
Your html code still contains a comment from phpbb and the forum template creator to leave links on the site to phpbb.com and mikelothar.com (the template creator). These links are not visible on the forum, could you please put them back? You are using free software (phpbb + template) which their creators let you use on the condition that you link their site. The least you could do for them is let them have their link.
Mar > WANNABE TROLL (1414) > 07/01/07 01:59
You need to edit the template files manually, there is no tricky and flashy way to do it.

KN: http://www.phpbb.com/kb/article.php?article_id=200

Regards to the copyright notices they were removed when I removed the print line for version due to disable people exploiting this feature. The credits are listed on most pages iirc so you shouldn't worry^^
You forget one thing: Rock crushes scissors. But paper covers rock... and scissors cuts paper...
Kiff, we have a conundrum. Search them for paper... and bring me a rock.
-- Zapp Brannigan

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: