Username: Password:

Forum Index > Off Topic > FURY FTW

Fifty > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (824) > 20/04/06 05:05
Bored with how things are i started thinking and collecting various fury items, got Annihilation, LH, Bracers and Titanic from this profile sofar, mainly what i wanna know, is there anything better that i could get then this, and having in mind i dont care about my hp, only best ap, hit, crit, etc, and also the fact i cant get nefarians ring cos i have the neck, or onyxias neck cos i got trinket. As for weapons, i allready have Imminent Doom and think that owns for fury, and knowing im a human, im after maces cos i jsut find them cool and these 2 own, especially for fury!
Also i got a nice 17/34 talent build i think is great, altho i had some things like 1 loose point in Arms, so i put it in AM to get to Impale, and i didn't want Imp Berserker rage or Intercept as this is only PvE setup, so i left it all out aswell with the shout only usable on Razorgore in pve afaik.

http://www.ctprofiles.net/573639

Plz discuss both gear and talents. Off to sleep now, wanna see some quality replyes in the morning! Smile
embizon > "I TRIED MY BEST" (206) > 20/04/06 07:07
Well. i see u got Ring of reckoning. that u could replace with Quick strike ring. and the blackhands breath. u can replace with Hand of justice mby. or get the exhalted trinket from CC quests. the one that increases your Attack power by 260 or some.
To not play wow, should be a crime
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 20/04/06 07:52
Cloak of Concentrated Hatred (the one that rick got last night, that must be the name) would also be a better choice, i think
Pero wrote:
fuckin nub! quit the job, not the guild!!!
blem > WANNABE TROLL (1020) > 20/04/06 11:09
Might of Cenarius might actuly be good for you.

With 2.5 speed weapon +4 dmg is 1.6 dps, witch is the same as 22.4 ap, making the ring a tad worse than some of the other rings out there at first viwe.
BUT since your gonna use Bloodthirst, and insta attack (2.4 speed normalised) its the same as 1.66667 dps or 23.3333 ap (not counting the ap nerf Bloodthirst gets), with the ap nerf that bloodthirsts gets that the +dmg wont be affected by its the +dmg as about 51.85 ap on Bloodthirst.
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 20/04/06 13:18
blem wrote:
Might of Cenarius might actuly be good for you.

With 2.5 speed weapon +4 dmg is 1.6 dps, witch is the same as 22.4 ap, making the ring a tad worse than some of the other rings out there at first viwe.
BUT since your gonna use Bloodthirst, and insta attack (2.4 speed normalised) its the same as 1.66667 dps or 23.3333 ap (not counting the ap nerf Bloodthirst gets), with the ap nerf that bloodthirsts gets that the +dmg wont be affected by its the +dmg as about 51.85 ap on Bloodthirst.

Bloodthirst isnt affected by weapon damage, so the might of cenarius wouldnt give increased damage on it.
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 20/04/06 13:20
Get Hand of Justice instead of Blachands breath and qsr instead of ring of reckoning.
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 20/04/06 13:20
All that theorycraft down the drain, evil darchon
Pero wrote:
fuckin nub! quit the job, not the guild!!!
Fifty > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (824) > 20/04/06 13:22
HoJ is on Emperor now, cba to go there >_<

QSR is MC now, and i don't know where MC is anymore.

Cloak that i got is close to the other one so the change wont come before respec, altho with 11%+ to hit its maybe not even needed.
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 20/04/06 13:23
http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?witem=19432
Rickard > "I TRIED MY BEST" (206) > 20/04/06 15:05
Funny that u wanna dps some Fifty Wink. I just respect 17/34 and I am enjoying it badly (When I can). I always get to tank coz i am a pro rocker tank (As noticed on the outdoor dragon), and maybe coz i almost have full wrath but hehe....

Well u seem to have some nice fury gear, I aswell miss the emperor trinket, its a biatch to get really.
Bionix > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (822) > 20/04/06 16:10
I vote you stay tank and dont steal the dps gear!

But on a serious note, the gear you chose is nice, but you might consider taking hoer for more ap and hp.

Also, your cloak, I would either take cloak of concentrated hate or Cloak of dragonic might.

Word on what darchon said about the ring

And when I get my acc back we will farm earthstrike wether you like it or not, so forget blackhands breadth Razz
Fifty > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (824) > 22/04/06 13:34
Changed some stuff like Earthstrike and Hatred cloak which owns and yesterday got my hands on this nice free belt of ossirian: Ossirian's Binding Close to 2crit, 1hit, no ap tho but it owns.
Rickard > "I TRIED MY BEST" (206) > 22/04/06 23:27
Fifty wrote:
Changed some stuff like Earthstrike and Hatred cloak which owns and yesterday got my hands on this nice free belt of ossirian: Ossirian's Binding Close to 2crit, 1hit, no ap tho but it owns.

U rolled 20 and I rolled 19:P

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: