Username: Password:

Forum Index > Off Topic > Wildstar

trig > Frequenter (301) > 25/02/14 09:23
Going to give this one a try, pretty sure some of you guys will too, would be cool to play with some of you again.

Wildstar is a next-gen MMO made by some ex-blizz people, thats gona bring back some wow like - vanilla action, 40 man raids etc, among many other things

http://www.wildstar-online.com/uk/media/videos/devspeak/

Let me know what your plans are, which server/faction you will be playing.

Game is aimed for a Spring Launch, I'll keep on checking this thread from time to time as the game gets closer to release.
Komodo > "I TRIED MY BEST" (114) > 12/04/14 23:42
I think i'll be buying this at release. Played one beta weekend and low level stuff seemed a bit boring but the end game content looks promising, raiding especially.

No idea what class/faction/server yet.
Hps > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (522) > 13/04/14 20:51
As someone who raided both the 20 and 40 man in closed beta it was good, interesting mechanics on a lot of fights and was a refreshing change of pace from the current MMO's.
bellator > TROLL (1553) > 30/05/14 12:45
Will be giving this one a try as I had a go at beta and it seemed prety interesting.

Only able to play casually though these days, not like the good old days of wow, but would be good to have some friendly faces around.

Unfortunately I am on holiday to the 10th June so will be playing catchup. Let me know what server / faction you are on and will join up when back. Think I'll be playing medic... back to the healing ways
Danosh > "I TRIED MY BEST" (171) > 01/06/14 13:05
Playing on Hazak EU. Danosh. Add me if you want Razz
Alayn > Frequenter (325) > 01/06/14 15:10
I'm playing wildstar too, i started in Hazak (so funcking long queues) but now i changed to Ravenous server.

My char is called Alayn (obviously Razz)

The game is great!

Alayn
bellator > TROLL (1553) > 02/06/14 11:12
You guys dominion or excile?

Was also wondering what the open world pvp was like as they are both pvp servers right? Was half thinking of going carebear to avoid any OW gankfests :p
Krissam > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (604) > 02/06/14 15:14
I would've bought it, but it doesn't run on my pc :/

I tried with all graphics turned all the way down (which looks horrible) and I still get 25 fps in the starting area :/
trig > Frequenter (301) > 02/06/14 17:28
Im playing on Hazak EU, Dominion. Charname is Treyton. Add me if you want Smile
Komodo > "I TRIED MY BEST" (114) > 03/06/14 12:34
Krissam wrote:
I would've bought it, but it doesn't run on my pc :/

I tried with all graphics turned all the way down (which looks horrible) and I still get 25 fps in the starting area :/

There's an optimization patch today that might help. I had the same issue but i just brute forced it by buying a new graphics card.
Nyantik > Frequenter (476) > 03/06/14 22:23
Anyone has a spare trial key? i'd like to try it.
Danosh > "I TRIED MY BEST" (171) > 04/06/14 07:59
Nyantik wrote:
Anyone has a spare trial key? i'd like to try it.

Sending you one as PM.
RobertoRi > Peon (1) > 02/01/18 13:21
Anyone still playing Wildstar? Do they still have a monthly subsciption or has the game gone f2p?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: