Username: Password:

Forum Index > General Talk > [Temporary] Temple of Worship

Lissareta > "I TRIED MY BEST" (84) > 16/07/05 00:21
For all of you whom I know wishes nothing but to spend the days worshiping my greatness!
This one will most likely lack replies since I KNOW you all worship in silence, like a super secret cult... of doom.
Avenger > Peon (18) > 16/07/05 00:27
/me worships Lissareta tha raid booss in silence
order avodart > Guest () > 16/07/05 00:29
Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
generic name of avodart - buy cheap avodart

Last edited by order avodart on 20/06/13 13:40; edited 531 times in total
Albinotruck > "I TRIED MY BEST" (213) > 16/07/05 00:31
/me Does not worship this "raidboss". He can't even quote stuff from BWL yet. BAH!
Lissareta > "I TRIED MY BEST" (84) > 16/07/05 00:34
My loyal followers, the time has come and we shall soon proceed to the next step in my grand and very complicated plan to dominate the world, this will be done by building a huge temple somewhere. The Location where the temple will be is still secret because I know mortal minds can't understand how significant the Location really is. But rest assured the Location is grand indeed!

Now go and spread the word of (doom, darkness, destruction, chaos, tyranny, madness, wrath, etc) to all whom you shall encounter!
Guest > () > 16/07/05 00:45
sib wins, im always 1 rank above lissareta, so im the grand almighty raidboss elite supreme Very Happy lissa, BOW to me
Sibos > Peon (7) > 16/07/05 00:47
^ dunno why it says guest, im sib SIB SIBBBB
Ashzala > "I TRIED MY BEST" (99) > 19/07/05 09:36
Lissareta wrote:
My loyal followers, the time has come and we shall soon proceed to the next step in my grand and very complicated plan to dominate the world, this will be done by building a huge temple somewhere. The Location where the temple will be is still secret because I know mortal minds can't understand how significant the Location really is. But rest assured the Location is grand indeed!

Now go and spread the word of (doom, darkness, destruction, chaos, tyranny, madness, wrath, etc) to all whom you shall encounter!

/shoo
leara > Peon (23) > 20/07/05 00:13
the raidboss and the gimpvampire working together?!

the evil empire is coming.
Lissareta > "I TRIED MY BEST" (84) > 03/08/05 02:02
Can't let this one die!
Bionix > Guest () > 03/08/05 11:52
OH NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
leara > Peon (23) > 13/08/05 02:32
we need a permanent temple.
Lissareta > "I TRIED MY BEST" (84) > 13/08/05 13:47
Great idea! Frog shall make sure one is built onces he is done corrupting those who need to be corrupted.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: