Username: Password:

Forum Index > Interface AddOns/Modifications > Tanks Combat Log(for bellator or any1 who knows)

kablashi > "I TRIED MY BEST" (109) > 06/11/07 14:50
yo guys, was wondering i remember bellator had a seperate combat log for a tank so that he cud see exactly what happened to a tank when he died.

was wondering if this is a mod or a configuration of the combat log to single it out for one person. thanks to any1 who can help in advance.
Krissam > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (604) > 06/11/07 16:00
Nurfed_Combatlog
SimpleCombatLog

prolly more, but those 2 both do what you need :p
Chasy > WANNABE TROLL (1482) > 06/11/07 16:01
TehDorf wrote:
Nurfed_Combatlog
SimpleCombatLog

prolly more, but those 2 both do what you need :p

That's if the tank in question is using one of the two above listed mods. If Kablashi wants to monitor the tanks combatlog himself, the only option I can think of is RDX.
Krissam > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (604) > 06/11/07 16:37
ah, guess i misunderstood him :p
kablashi > "I TRIED MY BEST" (109) > 06/11/07 17:33
so rdx u say ill give it a bash, cheers for replies guys ill look into it
Chasy > WANNABE TROLL (1482) > 06/11/07 17:36
A small warning though, RDX is a massive addon with a lot of modules. The viewing of other people's combat logs is only a tiny winy feature of it, and I'm not sure if this feature alone will justify the memory usage of RDX in your case.
kablashi > "I TRIED MY BEST" (109) > 06/11/07 17:39
yeah seems rather in depth, and costs money, shame, cheers anywhoo
Chasy > WANNABE TROLL (1482) > 06/11/07 17:51
RDX Open or something like that is available for free, it's basically RDX but with open source code.
bellator > TROLL (1553) > 06/11/07 18:38
I simply used simple combat log to report everything that was happening to [name of tank] to a chat window. If tanks would switch etc (eg hydross), would get it to report everything that happened to my [target] to the chat window instead and keep the tank targeted.

I also belive recount comes with a inbuilt death analysis tool now as well
kablashi > "I TRIED MY BEST" (109) > 08/11/07 19:21
sorry was away for 3 days thanks i may need to scracth ure brain to find out how to do it

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: