Username: Password:

Forum Index > Off Topic > dreamhack summer anyone?

kyame > Peon (42) > 08/05/11 20:44
anyone going? i might if i get some company there, prolly gonna bring my laptop with me and shit and perhaps buy a seat just to get to charge it when i want to :s
[G] [85:Zilas]: If I had o right now I'd kick you so hard you'd land in fucking Ronin
Kazzim > Frequenter (252) > 09/05/11 00:06
i've been there 13 times in a row now. and this is the first time i'm not going. i've been there alone one time. and its not to be recommended since you have no one to watch your stuff while you are not at your seat. especially with a laptop.
Exazz > Peon (7) > 27/05/11 20:55
think im going, not sure yet
Danosh > "I TRIED MY BEST" (171) > 06/06/11 23:58
Me and few of my friends been talking about it, also i could take tilly with me Razz
kyame > Peon (42) > 08/06/11 20:58
probably won't go. or well, 90% sure. came to sweden now and got a few ex guildies coming to helsinki and leaving like, right before the dh:s, so i suppose i've drank all my money by the end of that week.
[G] [85:Zilas]: If I had o right now I'd kick you so hard you'd land in fucking Ronin
Corellia > Peon (49) > 17/08/11 16:09
Have ALWAYS wanted to go - seen so many pics of friends there, looks epic! Will have to drag Asatar along. Were you geek enough to take pics on your 13 times? Would love to see some that aren't "press" oreintated!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: