Username: Password:

Forum Index > Off Topic > Diablo III

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Zenevieva > Peon (15) > 04/07/12 04:15
think I am done with this game for the time being. killed diablo inferno about 10 days after release and been farming gear to make gold/real money but its not enough to keep me interested :/ Even made a demon hunter for some challenge in hardcore mode and got to level 23 but I really cant be arsed doing all the acts again (4 times). gief MoP plox
Cuchi > "I TRIED MY BEST" (92) > 04/07/12 08:59
Zenevieva wrote:
think I am done with this game for the time being. killed diablo inferno about 10 days after release and been farming gear to make gold/real money but its not enough to keep me interested :/ Even made a demon hunter for some challenge in hardcore mode and got to level 23 but I really cant be arsed doing all the acts again (4 times). gief MoP plox

I made a barb on HC, was lvl 54 iirc, I hit escape to pause the game and tab out, tab back in dead, totally forgot I was in multiplayer mode, 20 hours gone to hell D:
shaeltal > Frequenter (324) > 20/05/13 01:12
Been playing more since 1.08, a lot of fun now. joining random groups @MP6-7. Very decent xp and more fun again with all the mobs. Give me a shout if youre ingame Smile
Vrabacy > "I TRIED MY BEST" (85) > 10/04/15 10:50
Looking for people to level with in S3. Gonna probably follow this route

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EkuSJVjqp36HFygvylwoUM5QsqTk2MCg7VA-XQvd8zE/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0
Sayana > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (697) > 07/04/17 14:20
Is anyone still alive as far as this game is concerned? I've been messing around in s10 after neglecting D3 for a long while.
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 25/04/17 21:32
I played a bit last season, was going to play this season too. Unfortunately, s10 started about the same time as some other game released, so I didn't! How are you liking it, getting any primals?
HaydenM > Peon (1) > 19/06/17 12:47
darcheon wrote:
I loved these legal steroids last season, was going to play this season too. Unfortunately, s10 started about the same time as some other game released, so I didn't! How are you liking it, getting any primals?

Who still plays Diablo 3?

Page 6 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Jump to: