Username: Password:

Forum Index > General Talk > Lukris reached lvl 80!

Krissam > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (604) > 14/10/09 17:22
Zomg dunno wtf's going on Razz

Tho she has a slightly different name now Smile

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Kriss

Having been away from the game since may of last year I'm kinda overwhelmed by all the new ways to get gear, so I wanted to hear, what's the easiest way to gear up now days? pugs seem to always require "Link achievement" so that's no good, and my guild are pretty much tards, that doesn't have any idea how the game works, so they're no good either (That being said, they're nice guys and I'm pretty much gonna play casually atm, so the guild is fine for me Razz)

Should I really go look for a different guild?
Chasy > WANNABE TROLL (1482) > 15/10/09 03:06
Run heroics like a mad man, plenty of gear to grab from Conquest badges. Other than that, I suggest you do the daily heroic + any TotC/Onyxia/VoA as often as you can in order to stack up on Triumph badges for T9 gear.
Retired gnome
darchon > GET A LIFE (2092) > 15/10/09 11:52
Your guild has to be worse than retarded if they can't clear the coliseum normal modes to be honest. Push some people through the 10man, which is piss easy, and booya, you got your "achieve". Other than that, as chasy says, farm the fuck out of heroics, the 5man coliseum place (normal and heroic) and do daily heroic every day.
legg1 > "I TRIED MY BEST" (98) > 15/10/09 12:10
go ninja all mail+plate+trink+wep from toc5 normal+hard.
Its quite a few items you can find handy there just to get the epix (since some pugs frown upon lesser geared characters)

19:22 <@Inanecats> order dvds omg it's totally not worth committing a crime for you wouldn't download a car
Konflict > TROLL (1504) > 15/10/09 13:05
http://fakeachievement.com/

1. Fake your achievements.
2. Get in those groups get your real achievements (they won't care when they see you getting your achievement)
3. Use your now genuine achievements to grind some gear!
Akron > TROLL (1560) > 15/10/09 16:23
4 posts and not a single snowball?

What the fuck, guys, what the fuck.
Pero wrote:
fuckin nub! quit the job, not the guild!!!
Bionix > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (822) > 15/10/09 16:26
Akron wrote:

Laughing
blem > WANNABE TROLL (1020) > 16/10/09 23:39
Akron wrote:

was thinking the same, mostly disepointed in darchon for not posting it, the others i think are to "new" to have played with lukris
legg1 > "I TRIED MY BEST" (98) > 17/10/09 10:18
Kriss, i can yell at you if im playing my mage (Squidlord) or DK (Squidphase) some day Smile they're still in Faceroll back on turalyon, so should be possible to round up some 10mans regardless of gear.

19:22 <@Inanecats> order dvds omg it's totally not worth committing a crime for you wouldn't download a car
Krissam > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (604) > 18/10/09 20:21
snowballs are nerfed now right?

Anyway, I still hate those :/
Tobab > "I TRIED MY BEST" (224) > 19/10/09 15:31
TehDorf wrote:
snowballs are nerfed now right?

Anyway, I still hate those :/

They owned, instant flights, and tank gquits!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: