Username: Password:

Forum Index > News > Mythic: Gul'dan

Talz > Frequenter (272) > 25/04/17 22:03
Gul’dan fell precisely on our 100th pull, a fitting end to a very long raid tier, the first of Legion.

When we decided to revive Loot FTW over a year ago, many times I was asked if we had a target that we wanted to reach, with regards to world ranks. I always replied that I did not, as our objective was to clear the content at our own pace, but a pace that focused on quality over quantity; ensuring that we brought the mindset of a formerly hardcore, competitive guild, to the weekly schedule of a ‘casual’ player.

Had someone put a gun to my head and forced me to pick a number, it probably would have been a lot higher than where we have finished up. I’m immensely proud of what we’ve accomplished over the past few months, gradually improving with each new mythic boss overcome.

I want to thank everyone that has been involved, new members and old, and especially those who have made the sacrifice to be there every week.

I hope that the roster we have will allow us to push for even greater heights once Tomb of Sargeras is released in a few weeks time.

Until then, we shall enjoy a chance to take a break and maybe farm some more artifact power…

Loot FTW are always recruiting exceptional applicants.

If you feel that you have what it takes, PM Talz on this forum.

Last edited by Talz on 26/04/17 22:29; edited 5 times in total
Nyantik > Frequenter (476) > 25/04/17 23:54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb926QaE1GE&feature=youtu.be

drunk monk pov
Phantasus > Frequenter (312) > 09/05/17 01:18
proud of you guys! gj

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: