Username: Password:

Forum Index > Off Topic > Damn Croatians

Mar > WANNABE TROLL (1414) > 04/12/07 17:42
http://www.nettavisen.no/innenriks/ibergen/article1476786.ece

If you can't understand Norwegian it basically says that Norway had to pay 500K NOK (about $100k) to send out a bunch of football-supporters from Zagreb, Croatia (Bad Blue Boys) back home cause they didn't have any money to get home.

What can I say, all-time new low, Croatians? Smile And I wouldn't be surprised if Pero was one of them.

Last edited by Mar on 04/12/07 18:19; edited 1 time in total
You forget one thing: Rock crushes scissors. But paper covers rock... and scissors cuts paper...
Kiff, we have a conundrum. Search them for paper... and bring me a rock.
-- Zapp Brannigan
Sayana > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (697) > 04/12/07 18:05
ROFL. Very impressive to say the least.
Cyosis > GUILD MASTER (1337) > 04/12/07 19:17
I heard Pero is a Torcida instead.
Pero > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (687) > 04/12/07 20:28
Cyo is right. Laughing

And ofc they didnt have any money to go back home when Norway is like the most expensive country in the world. Rolling Eyes

I heard that things there are more then 8 times more expensive then in Croatia, so I bet that a lot of ppl didnt count on that and went broke after eating a lunch there or smth Razz
<3 Barcelona!

I pinch!

Shaeltal is gay!
djuro > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (576) > 04/12/07 21:03
slash rofl @ them
and slash rofl @ Norway

So if i want to pay a visit to Shaeltal (for example) i only have to bring enough money to get there? Very Happy
Shaeltal, here i come!!! Very Happy

BTW - feel free to call Peroo "TOVAR"
tandris > Frequenter (409) > 05/12/07 01:32
PERO - CIGANSKI TOVAR
die plx
Joppis > "I TRIED MY BEST" (51) > 05/12/07 07:47
AAHAHAHHA Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Raiding is hard, sometimes there is fire. You have to not be in the fire!!
Cole > Frequenter (443) > 05/12/07 11:15
they come to norway with bus or god knows how else, and fly home with airplane for free, ownage!

if you wana see some more from those mean hooligans here is nice video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK-gWPH_Cak

or Peros brothers - Torcida - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRTpbBHllcA - btw Torcida holds 1 of worst records in european football history, 14 years in row they reported to UEFA for they behevior at european football matches, they even got 2 year suspension coz of throwing tear gas bomb at match with Olympique Marseiles. So Hajudk payed shit loads of money coz of this.
tandris > Frequenter (409) > 05/12/07 23:09
Rlly Cole wtf....now noone will visit Croatia...why not puting stuff like this!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx_RrGwd028
die plx
Smokeyt > "I TRIED MY BEST" (158) > 05/12/07 23:21
tandris wrote:
Rlly Cole wtf....now noone will visit Croatia...why not puting stuff like this!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx_RrGwd028

Slashrofl @ papak-music!
Krissam > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (604) > 06/12/07 00:36
well mar, norway got enough money...

*mumbles somethign about oil theft*
Tryx > Peon (25) > 07/12/07 13:08
Considering the crappiness of Croatian football teams, that kind of supporters is all they have (Pero included). Embarassed
Cyosis > GUILD MASTER (1337) > 07/12/07 14:19
So you're still alive Tryx.
Pero > LOOT FTW LIKES ME (687) > 07/12/07 15:51
lol omg tryx Very Happy

pa di si legendo? Laughing
<3 Barcelona!

I pinch!

Shaeltal is gay!
Tryx > Peon (25) > 08/12/07 00:42
Heh yes, I'm kinda still alive. Wink Started playing WoW actively again and considering how many changes there were it almost looks like different game.

I'm glad to see some of you guys are still active, in a way it feels like coming back home in wow.

For Pero: A i vidim da su neke stvari ostale iste - npr. i dalje te niko ne podnosi. Rolling Eyes Wink
shaeltal > Frequenter (324) > 08/12/07 10:31
Tryx wrote:
Heh yes, I'm kinda still alive. Wink Started playing WoW actively again and considering how many changes there were it almost looks like different game.

I'm glad to see some of you guys are still active, in a way it feels like coming back home in wow.

For Pero: A i vidim da su neke stvari ostale iste - npr. i dalje te niko ne podnosi. Rolling Eyes Wink

Pero: papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak papak !!!!!!!!!
Fifty > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (824) > 08/12/07 16:02
mar wrote:

If you can't understand Norwegian it basically says that Norway had to pay 500K NOK (about $100k) to send out a bunch of football-supporters from Zagreb, Croatia (Bad Blue Boys) back home cause they didn't have any money to get home.

What can I say, all-time new low, Croatians? Smile And I wouldn't be surprised if Pero was one of them.

Our internet news site actually wrote they all got arrested or well ''brought in'' (probably for scaring some poor Norweigan pussies with a *cough* harmless fight) after Dinamo lost 2-1 to Brann, which would also mean they lost their transport whom they came with since they departed towards Croatia without them. I guess my point was whoever did this realised what they did and what circumstances would evolve from having a bunch of mean Croatians in Norway so this course of action was logical :p

Pero is a noob, Djuro is a papak, Tandrisa je pozdravio Jovic rofl, and TORNADO > TORCIDA > BBB. Fact.

P.S. Bionix was crying after the Wembley game i bet. Answer your msn from time to time batti boi!
Bionix > LESS THAN 250 TO GO! (822) > 08/12/07 21:55
Fifty wrote:
mar wrote:

Our internet news site actually wrote they all got arrested or well ''brought in'' (probably for scaring some poor Norweigan pussies with a *cough* harmless fight) after Dinamo lost 2-1 to Brann, which would also mean they lost their transport whom they came with since they departed towards Croatia without them. I guess my point was whoever did this realised what they did and what circumstances would evolve from having a bunch of mean Croatians in Norway so this course of action was logical :p

Pero is a noob, Djuro is a papak, Tandrisa je pozdravio Jovic rofl, and TORNADO > TORCIDA > BBB. Fact.

P.S. Bionix was crying after the Wembley game i bet. Answer your msn from time to time batti boi!

I was talking to tardris during the game.. and we deserved to lose, england team + mcClaren suck ass.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: